Jangu Adventures specializes in Lepcha culture and Heritage tour. It is an eco-tourism venture developed by Ms. Jangu Lepcha with a philanthropic focus on a holistic development of the Lepcha community. Jangu Adventures offers you unique experiences to mingle with and observe the daily activities of the Lepchas in remote and yet unexplored villages and settlements nestled amidst the verdant slopes of the Himalayas.
Jangu Adventures also organizes short, day-long treks for enthusiastic travelers, who wish to experience a slice of the Lepcha way of life from close quarters. Our areas of exploration are in and around Pedong, Kalimpong , Darjeeling, North Sikkim – Dzongu and Bhutan.
- All round services for hotels and Lepcha homestay bookings
- Trained guides with knowledge of local history, culture and heritage
- Professional trekking guides
- Travel paraphernalia (trekking gears, tents, small and large vehicles etc.)
Jangu Adventures also organizes
- Christian Missionary Tours
- Buddhist Cultural Tours
- Photography tours and treks
- Adventure treks
- Office/College/School excursions
- Special guides for VIP tours
Whether you are a lone traveler or a large group of vacationists, we provide customized arrangements suited to individual requirements.